So I have 4 goals to tackle this summer.... All of which are attainable with hard work and dedication! My goals (in no particular order) are to find housing for grad school, find a motorcycle to drive to class, get my CHL, and lose weight.
My roommate Courtney and I are having the hardest time finding affordable housing in decent areas of town...but I know that something will come along soon.
I know...everyone is telling me that a motorcycle is CRAZY! And I can agree that for some people it is. There is a reason I need one... My classes this year are at night so I do not want to buy a $300 parking pass for two classes a week to park in a lot that is forever away from my building. A night parking pass will not do b/c one of my classes begins at 4pm and night parking doesn't begin until 5pm (so that is out). The buses at night are just shady and I can't walk for fear of attackers...so the best option is to ride a motorcycle (or a scooter if I must) right to my building and the parking passes for those are $85. Not to mention they get 80 mpg of gas - good option for current gas prices!
I have been putting off getting my CHL for far too long and so I need to go ahead and do that! Besides...if I do have to walk to class, I know I will be safe! :)
Finally, weight loss is just something that needs to be done as well! I am sick of trying on clothes that do not fit!
Anyway, these are my 4 goals for Summer 2008...Hopefully, I can report that I have achieved all of these!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment