
Well, I finally made a decision about a puppy and mailed my deposit today! I'm so excited! I have been looking at different kennels/breeders for weeks and wondered how in the world I would decide on a puppy - they are all precious! After much debate, I decided to go with a puppy up in Haslet, TX. She's only 2 weeks old right now so I won't get her until the last week of November. I decided to go with her because her parents are gorgeous and I like the looks of past puppies from these dogs. They look a lot like Samson (my sisters dog) except with tan where he has silver - in the future Samson and Sage (my dog) should have some wonderful puppies for sale! :) I will include some pictures of the parents, past puppies, and my little girl - not sure which one she is but she's in there somewhere! Haha.

Dad and Mom

Past Puppies

1 comment:
Oh my goodness! How much fun! Can't wait to meet Sage.
Post a Comment